IVF SURE ™ – Outcome-Based Service
State-of-the-Art IVF Treatment with GUARANTEED RESULTS
What is IVF SURE™?
IVF SURE™ is the New Hope guarantee program: you will become pregnant or we will refund your money. It’s that simple. Our outcome-based pricing minimizes the risk of IVF and ensures that there are no hidden costs or fees. You pay a fixed amount of money for three IVF cycles with the goal of becoming pregnant. If you do not become pregnant, we will return all your money.
How Does IVF SURE™ Work?
- Our MINI IVF™ minimal stimulation protocol is gentle and effective.
- The latest IVF technology will be used to improve reproductive outcomes and closely monitor embryo development.
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS) will be used to reduce the risk of miscarriages and to further improve the live birth rates without increasing the number of embryos transferred.
- Embryos will be cryopreserved for later transfer in a natural environment.
What is the Outcome-Based Fee Schedule?
You will pay $25,000 for 3 cycles of comprehensive IVF treatment to be completed within 9-months of commencing your first IVF Treatment cycle, with the goal of a successful clinical pregnancy. If you do not become pregnant within 9 months from the start of treatment, you will not be charged beyond the cost of medications, which usually range between $480 – $1800 per cycle.
Who is a good candidate for IVF SURE™?
- You are 38-years of age or younger, and
- You have regular monthly periods , or
- Have irregular periods with a confirmed Polycystic Ovary Syndrome diagnosis (PCOS).
- Partners must qualify, does not apply to TESA or surgically obtained sperm
Frequently Asked Questions
NO. We do not test Day 3 FSH/Estradiol and Anti-Mullerian hormones (AMH) as a qualifier for participation in IVF-SURE™.
While most patients will become pregnant in the first two cycles or within 3-6 months, you have 9 months after initiating treatment to participate in the program.
You can begin your second IVF cycle immediately if you are not pregnant following your embryo transfer.