It is our privilege to offer high-quality, cutting-edge services to everyone and hope you find the fertility information here beneficial. New Hope Fertility Center specializes in low and no-drug infertility solutions like Natural Cycle IVF and Mini-IVF™, allowing for a truly tailored treatment plan, perfectly suited to your needs. Based in New York City, our international network of fertility clinics offers balanced and holistic approaches to IVF, finding unparalleled success using the latest IVF technology.
Whether you are ready to start a family or are planning to preserve your fertility for the future, we are here for you. Begin your journey today.
The NHFC Difference
- First live birth using human oocytes reconstituted by spindle nuclear transfer for Mitochondrial DNA mutation causing Leigh syndrome.
- Pioneers of Egg Freezing with Vitrification, since 2004
- We achieve high IVF success rates with NGS/PGS genetic screening.
- Fertility Doctors who advocate universal blastocyst-embryo testing.
- Specialized in treating multiple failed cycles, difficult cases like PCOS and Endometriosis
- New York Fertility Doctors experienced in treating poor responders of all kinds.
- Our Mini-IVF™ & Natural IVF treatments are tailored to your body.
“My partner and I did a lot of research before we committed to a fertility clinic. We chose NHFC because of their high success rates for women our ages… “
“We were blessed to become pregnant after just one attempt at IVF and a single embryo transfer.”
“My experience at New Hope Fertility Center was a wonderful one. If it was not for them I would not be holding my baby boy right now, who was born in April.”
- What Is Secondary Infertility?Having difficulty getting pregnant sometimes happens after a couple’s first child is easily conceived and birthed. Many couples find that they are unable to have additional children, even after they've tried for one year. This is a diagnosis of secondary infertility. Couples suffering from secondary infertility are often turned down by fertility clinics because diagnosis is difficult. Not at New Hope Fertility NYC. We do not boost our high IVF pregnancy success data by rejecting patients based on strict criteria. Taking on... Read more »
- Prevent Pregnancy Loss and Infant Loss, Best Fertility Doctor RecommendationsPregnancy Loss Awareness Month in October is a national movement spearheaded by PAil FAMiLiES UNITED IN SOLACE & SUPPORT. During the month of October, PAiL International will promote awareness, remembrance, and support for families who have experienced a pregnancy loss or the loss of an infant. Spontaneous Abortion (SAB) Still Birth Sudden Infant Death Syndrome... Read more: Prevent Pregnancy Loss and Infant Loss, Best Fertility Doctor Recommendations