It is our privilege to offer high-quality, cutting-edge services to everyone and hope you find the fertility information here beneficial. New Hope Fertility Center specializes in low and no-drug infertility solutions like Natural Cycle IVF and Mini-IVF™, allowing for a truly tailored treatment plan, perfectly suited to your needs. Based in New York City, our international network of fertility clinics offers balanced and holistic approaches to IVF, finding unparalleled success using the latest IVF technology.
Whether you are ready to start a family or are planning to preserve your fertility for the future, we are here for you. Begin your journey today.
The NHFC Difference
- First live birth using human oocytes reconstituted by spindle nuclear transfer for Mitochondrial DNA mutation causing Leigh syndrome.
- Pioneers of Egg Freezing with Vitrification, since 2004
- We achieve high IVF success rates with NGS/PGS genetic screening.
- Fertility Doctors who advocate universal blastocyst-embryo testing.
- Specialized in treating multiple failed cycles, difficult cases like PCOS and Endometriosis
- New York Fertility Doctors experienced in treating poor responders of all kinds.
- Our Mini-IVF™ & Natural IVF treatments are tailored to your body.
Pregnancy derived from Human Zygote Pronuclear transfer in a patient who had arrested embryos after IVF
“My partner and I did a lot of research before we committed to a fertility clinic. We chose NHFC because of their high success rates for women our ages… “
“We were blessed to become pregnant after just one attempt at IVF and a single embryo transfer.”
“My experience at New Hope Fertility Center was a wonderful one. If it was not for them I would not be holding my baby boy right now, who was born in April.”
- How IVF Pregnancy Success Rates Are Increased With ICSI TechnologyIntracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) is a method of addressing male-factor infertility through IVF treatment. Rather than allowing fertilization to happen by combining eggs and sperm in a lab dish, ICSI is the injection of a single sperm directly into an egg in order to facilitate fertilization. Knowing more about the ICSI process and its effectiveness can help you understand if this ancillary treatment option in conjunction with IVF. ICSI in Conjunction with IVF In order... Read more »
- Why Egg Freezing is Trending Among Modern Women in 2018You can postpone motherhood past your prime childbearing years through the medical marvel of egg freezing – oocyte cryopreservation – Cutting Edge IVF Technology. Pregnancy success rates using a woman’s egg that has been cryopreserved are comparable to success rates using a fresh egg. Egg freezing is a phenomenal technology available for today’s women to... Read more: Why Egg Freezing is Trending Among Modern Women in 2018