Advanced INFERTILITY Treatments.
There are many routes to starting a family, and it is our privilege to offer high-quality, cutting-edge services to everyone trying to conceive or preserve their fertility for the future.
At New Hope Fertility Center, we specialize in low and no-drug infertility solutions that help women conceive with minimal invasiveness and unparalleled success. Our network of fertility clinics offer balanced and holistic approaches to in vitro fertilization (IVF), including innovative treatments like Natural Cycle IVF, Minimal Stimulation IVF (Mini-IVF™) and Needle-Free IVF.
There is no one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to infertility. From artificial insemination procedures like IUI to the latest IVF technology, our focus is on helping families grow with safe and proven solutions that require less stress on the mind and body. Mini-IVF™ is our gentle and effective minimal stimulation IVF treatment and has been proven as effective as Conventional IVF. Popularized by New Hope Fertility Center doctor John Zhang in 2004, Mini-IVF™ is one of the many options available at New Hope Fertility Center, and one of the reasons we have been ranked among the best fertility clinics in NYC and one of the top clinics in USA.
No matter the reason you seek out the help of a fertility center, NYC’s New Hope Fertility Center offers world class physicians and a wide range of options for those interested in conceiving a child or freezing eggs for the future. For a fertility center, NJ to NYC and beyond, you won’t find a better team or a higher rate of success.
Come learn why so many families start their journey toward fertility here, and why over 6,000 babies have been born since 2006 thanks to New Hope Fertility Center.
Whether you are ready to start a family or want to preserve your fertility for the future, we are here for you. Begin your journey today.
The NHFC Difference
- First live birth using human oocytes reconstituted by spindle nuclear transfer for Mitochondrial DNA mutation causing Leigh syndrome.
- Pioneers of Egg Freezing with Vitrification, since 2004
- We achieve high IVF success rates with NGS/PGS genetic screening.
- Fertility Doctors who advocate universal blastocyst-embryo testing.
- Specialized in treating multiple failed cycles, difficult cases like PCOS and Endometriosis
- New York Fertility Doctors experienced in treating poor responders of all kinds.
- Our Mini-IVF™ & Natural IVF treatments are tailored to your body.
Pregnancy derived from Human Zygote Pronuclear transfer in a patient who had arrested embryos after IVF
“My partner and I did a lot of research before we committed to a fertility clinic. We chose NHFC because of their high success rates for women our ages… “
“We were blessed to become pregnant after just one attempt at IVF and a single embryo transfer.”
“My experience at New Hope Fertility Center was a wonderful one. If it was not for them I would not be holding my baby boy right now, who was born in April.”
- How Our Innovative Needle-Free IVF WorksOur innovative Needle-Free IVF protocol does not require injections or blood draws. Look: The patient’s ovaries are stimulated into producing multiple egg follicles through the use of oral fertility medications. That’s not all. Hormone levels are measured through urine and saliva tests. This holistic IVF protocol eliminates the fear, pain, and anxiety many patients experience with injections and blood draws. Needle-Free IVF also lowers the patient’s cost of fertility medications. Needle-Free IVF is New – Simple... Read more »
- National Nutrition Month in March 20192019’s National Nutrition Month in March is a campaign focusing on the importance of making informed food choices and developing sound eating and physical activity habits. Discover resources at from eatright.org. Look: Our fertility specialists encourage healthy nutrition year-round for patients who are preparing for pregnancy. Establishing nutritious eating habits prior to getting pregnant will... Read more: National Nutrition Month in March 2019